Laser or “light amplification by the stimulated emission of radiation” has proven to be useful for medical practices, tattoo removal being one of the best. Pulses of high-intensity laser lights work on removing your tattoo by breaking up the ink particles. Your immune system’s white blood cells fight off the ink particles, which results in natural fading. Technological advancements introduce new laser devices that can remove tattoos efficiently. The Quanta Laser enables tattoo removal of a variety of ink colors such as black, red, orange, yellow, blue, purple, green, sky blue, and dark blue.
How Laser Tattoo Removal Works
What Should I Expect During The Procedure?
- For your protection, you will be given an eye shield.
- If it was not completed during the consultation, a professional technician will perform a skin test first to check your skin’s reaction to the laser. This will determine the right treatment for you.
- It is not necessary to use anesthesia, but you can use a topical anesthesia cream if your tattoo is located on a sensitive area of the body.
- Next, the technician will treat the tattooed part of your body by using a laser that emits intense light beams and will only absorb the pigmented part of your skin.
- Sometimes, it takes several treatment sessions to remove the tattoo entirely. You will notice that it gets lighter and lighter after every session.
Compared to other procedures, laser tattoo removal has minimal side effects. With excision and dermabrasion amongst others, there’s a high risk of scarring after your treatments.
To learn more about Laser Tattoo Removal, watch this video from Quanta Laser Aesthetics.
Possible Side Effects
- We mentioned that dark colors especially black are easier to treat because they respond well with the lasers. This means other colors may remain or you will need more treatment sessions
- There is a chance that your skin will either get hypopigmentation or hyperpigmentation. This means the treated part could be lighter or darker than the rest of your body.
Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal
When choosing laser tattoo as your preferred method, you should consider where and how to get it. If your technician performs the treatment properly, you can expect these results:
- It only focuses on the tattooed skin which minimizes the risk of scarring. It can remove the tattooed area entirely.
- It doesn’t pose a high risk of infection.
- It is a comfortable tattoo removal method.
- There is no long and painful recovery time.
- It safely and effectively removes tattoos.
Watch as this tattoo is removed using the best laser technology on the market.
You Might Be Considering Tattoo Removal If…
- You desire clean skin, or an empty canvas to allow for more tattoo art
- You have a name or matching symbol from a past relationship
- You are pursuing a new life style or career
- A special event is approaching, and you desire clean skin
- Your current tattoo is “messy” or faded
- You are dissatisfied with the appearance of your tattoo
We Use State-Of-The-Art Tattoo Removal Technology
The Missing Ink uses only the most sophisticated technology to remove unwanted tattoos. We’ve invested in the best laser technology directly from Quanta Aesthetic Lasers, and we guarantee tattoo removal using the Q-Switch Laser will be safe, effective and comfortable. Tattoo removal devices are measured by having three true laser wavelengths in one device. These 3 wavelengths provide treatment on a wide spectrum of ink colors including dark blue, black, red, orange, yellow, purple, blue, sky blue, green and violet.
The comfort and happiness of our patients are our number one priorities, and Laser Tattoo Removal requires up-to-date cooling technology. The Zimmer is an integrated cooling system that maximizes patient comfort while minimizing side effects. It won the Editor’s Choice Award for Best Stand Alone Epidermal Cooling Device from Aesthetic Trends and Technologies.